Senior Unity Developer
About The Position
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, is a developer of engaging casual games for the world’s largest social and mobile platforms. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are seeking a Senior Unity Software Engineer to join our new rewards development team!
As a Senior Unity Software Engineer you will be part of a team responsible for developing PlayStudios Loyalty as a service and gaming platform. The new playAWARDS platform is evolving and you will be focused on implementing new features, improving existing ones, and designing for high scalability.
This brand-new rewards development service is to be implemented with Unity3D across all major mobile platforms and web. You will work within an Application Lifecycle Management process being built focusing on guiding a development team to design and implement the most beautiful, flexible, and responsive user experiences scaling to millions DAU within a program for aggressive evolution. Team is very lean and you can have a big impact.
- Leading the development of client-side features within the technology architecture
- Review code with team and peers to share knowledge and best practices
- Work with the Solution Architect, client engineers, designers, and testing teams to implement captivating experiences to deliver high quality products
- Work with talented designers and project managers to break down high-level goals into tasks and timelines and to resolve issues
- 4+ years Unity 3D & C#
- Experience building highly scalable mobile apps across all major mobile platforms
- Experience in Application Architecture, cloud orchestration, and micro-service architecture,
- Experience consuming REST API’s
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging, profiling, and analytic skills
- Experience writing and maintaining automated unit tests
- Work in an Agile development environment (Scrum & Kanban) with Continuous Delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of Unity’s UI Elements (or HTML/CSS)
- Familiar with IOS and Android native development
- Experience managing and maintaining an iOS/Android/Unity SDK
- Experience developing localized products and building configurable data-driven products
- Apple, Google, Amazon App Store integration
- Opportunity to do incredible work with a passionate team
- Learning and self improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information