Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gambling. We are looking for a Designer to create high profile, original titles for their amazing games.
As a UX/UI Designer ,you will be working closely with a creative and highly competent game team in an agile environment to create interfaces that are flexible enough to evolve with the needs of a Live game. The role is very versatile and you should prepare to take on many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production for a worldwide market. You’ll be creating visually appealing, user friendly, consistent and crisp user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons etc.) and having fun expressing your artistic talent.
- Collaborating with designers, product managers and developers in all phases of the product delivery lifecycle (Discovery, Research, Strategy, Design and Testing).
- Building wireframes, prototypes and doing the visual design of final products
- Designing stunning UI for our app
- Designing marketing materials
- Presenting and communicating design solutions to stakeholders and product owners
- Create, maintain, and export production-quality graphic assets.
- Collaborate with other designers,artists, developers and product managers generate effective design solutions and receive feedback.
- Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons and animation etc.)
- Expertise with Photoshop and Illustrator
- A well-developed sense of colour and composition
- A substantial interest in form and typography
- Relevant education and/or work experience
- An excellent communication and organisation skills
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English