Our partner, 365Scores (https://www.365scores.com/), one of the most successful cross-platform sport application that enables users to create their own personalized sports channel is looking for a Senior Back End Developer to strengthen cloud server and product development capabilities.
As a Senior Back End Developer, you will join back-end development team of a cloud based, high scale system that supports millions of active users and deals with billions of events daily. This is a hands-on senior position, with a great impact on 365score's product.
- Design and develop APIs and services to support millions of active users
- Cloud Architecture Design and Implementation
- Analyze and aggregate huge amounts of data in near real time
- Make sure 365score's data continues to hold the highest standard in the market
- Help uncover the full potential of new and existing data sources
- Manage data flows to send real time push notifications to millions of users
- Communicate ideas, results and findings to internal and external
- 4+ years of experience in Backend development
- Excellent knowledge of C# and .NET Framework (WCF, MVC, WebAPI)
- Experience in multi-threading systems (TPL – advantage)
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience in development of high scale consumer API’s
- Experience with Node.js, Python or .NET Core
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB/Couchbase/Elasticsearch/Sql
- Experience with Cloud development
If you feel like your skills and knowledge can match the product, make an impact and help us grow together, we would like to have you in our team!
Please apply and attach your CV here: firstname.lastname@example.org