Our partner, Unacast (https://www.unacast.com/), a fast-growing Nordic start up company, located in Oslo and NYC and leading transparent, contextualized location data platform, is looking for a Data Scientist, to strengthen their analytics and product development capabilities, in their new office in Belgrade.
As a Data Scientist, your main responsibility will be to analyze and visualize data, provide insights to product development initiatives, and to empower the company to improve its data quality and make better data-driven decisions in general. Your role will actively contribute in improving existing and new products, ensuring high data quality on both supply and demand side, data scoring, fraud detection, and incorporation of new data sources.
- Work with location data and further improve methodologies for data analysis and data modeling
- Work closely with the Core Engineering team to help translate the models into runnable code
- Make sure our data continues to hold the highest standard in the market
- Help uncover the full potential of new and existing data sources
- Communicate ideas, results and findings to clients, partners, and internally
- A mathematical and statistical background
- Coding skills for data transformation and analysis using languages such as SQL, Python (Data science set: Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib...) or other
- Experience with data visualization and data visualization tools
- Passionate about working with large datasets!
If you feel like your skills and knowledge can match the product, make an impact and help us grow together, we would like to have you in our team!
Please apply and attach your CV here: firstname.lastname@example.org