Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, it is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gambling. We are looking for Concept Artist to join our team!
- Work closely with the Creative Director & Game Team to define and develop the visual direction for the game.
- During pre-production, create concept art and storyboards to help communicate and help establish visual direction for our properties.
- Create concept and production art which Include characters, backgrounds, environments and UI elements for working titles.
- Support Marketing and Promotional production needs with original art and visual design.
- Meet Studio deadlines and milestones as set by the project.
- Diagnose and solve visual & technical issues.
- Collaborate with other designers,artists, developers and product managers generate effective design solutions and receive feedback.
- 2+ years experience in mobile game development.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop required.
- Knowledge in designing for 3D & working with 3D artists. Personal experience with 3D softwares is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate visually, and to identify and define visual design issues and solutions.
- Excellent design and drawing skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting, and composition.
- A passion for mobile game development.
- Knowledge of current industry trends and game styles.
September 14, 2019